Sunday, January 27, 2008

My bag

I got "bag tagged" by my friend Jill in France. So here's what I needed to do...

1. Show a picture of your bag
See mine below. I bought this at a Nine West outlet store in Las Vegas last October. It is giant sized.

2-Show a picture of ALL the contents

Hmm...what all do we have here.

1-wallet

2- coupon organizer

3- 2 diapers

4- wipes

5- a pair of underwear for Ava, in case of emergency's!

6- 2 barrettes

7- An dishwasher detergent sample from Costco

8- black leather gloves

9- 2 pairs of Gia's socks

10- 3 lip glosses

11-one baby toothbrush

12- package of Extra gum

13- container of Cheerios

14- 2 coupon books from Haunted Trails (we were there for a bday party yesterday)

15- prize tickets from haunted trails





3- tag 5 of your friends....well this will be hard, I have no blogging friends
but if any of my valued readers want to share I would love to see your stuff!