Friday, February 1, 2008

Good Stuff

In an entry sure to rival that of Oprah's Favorite Things, I thought I would give kudos to a few products that I have tried for the first time recently and loved!

I tried this Secret Deodorant, KuKu Coco Butter, this smells delicious, reminds me of vacations in Florida, that said it may be more of a summer scent. It works and works, I will be going back for more. I hope they keep this one in the line-up!







Next thing I tried and love is the Clorox Anywhere spray. I have been spraying and wiping this up all over the place. Clearly it is a mix of less than 1% bleach and "other ingredients" otherwise known as water, but I fell for it and it makes me feel that there are less germs around here!



Then in another category, laundry, I found 2 stain removers I am crazy about!
I am a laundry snob, I am particular about how my clothes look and how they are washed...

The first is Dreft Laundry Stain Remover spray, you can find this at babies r us in a large bottle or a small travel size, I have both. I spray this on the stain, scrub and then wash as directed. I have found this will even get out the paint from Ava's preschool, nothing else has worked. A mom at the school recommended it to me.





The next I received as a sample with something I had ordered in the mail. Its called BIZ and it saved me when I realized an item I had sold on EBAY had a stain!!! Stress!
It took it out completely! I will be buying this next chance I get.
You can find it anywhere but it was new to me.





That's all I have for you today, I will share when I find something else that really surprises me! To my blogging friends, let's see some of your "good stuff" on your blogs.

2 comments:

Dorian said...

You 'sold' me on the deoderant. I'll be buying that one next.

I also love Biz, as does my MIL. She always has some, so she does all my stain removing!!!

Great post idea!!

Patrice said...

Tracy, so happy to see some P&G products on your blog! Hokey I know, but I suggest you contact our 800 number or make a comment online at www.secret.com (or pg.com for any of our products). We love to hear if you really the new scent, etc., plus a lot of times we send coupons and stuff for providing feedback. Ok, commercial over :)