Thursday, February 28, 2008

Filling My Shoes


I never imagined when I picked out my wedding shoes almost 10 years ago that I would be blessed with a daughter who loved to wear them around the house while playing dress up.

I am also sure my parents probably never envisioned a beautiful grandaughter one day prancing in this dress when taking me to pick it out for my 1st communion.

These are the moments where we come full circle...I wore this dress as a child, and these shoes as a young woman and felt like a princess on both of those momentous days and now I can watch with awe as my daughter does the same.

3 comments:

Dorian said...

Awww, Tracy how sweet. She looks beautiful!!!

Jill Brochard said...

Just precious!! I live for moments like those!

Liz said...

Tracy, that is a fantastic post! Very sentimental for you I'm sure!